If you’re thinking about podcast sponsorship or looking to promote your business to a Scottish audience, sponsoring an episode of Dishin’ It could be a way to reach your target audience.
Whether you’re a restaurateur with a dining experience to share, food brand with a new product or you have some exciting news to share, Dishin’ It offers the perfect platform.
Over 2,680 people* have tuned in to listen to the food chats of Dishin’ It since airing and brings in over 100 listeners per episode in the first two weeks of airing. Episode listenership may not be in the thousands (yet) but imagine those 100 people in one room – or better yet, learning about your business.
*Listenership stats last updated 19 February 2023.
The rising costs facing businesses are through the roof and don’t show any sign of slowing down – that’s why I’ve decided to offer podcast sponsorship for £25 per episode. Sponsorships in general can be pricey and I hope my offering can help businesses get the word out without breaking the bank.
How your money will be spent
I started the podcast to help shout about the amazing food scene we have here in Scotland purely for my love of food. To date, the podcast makes me no money and where I’m not introducing sponsorships to become a millionaire, I plan for the money to be invested back into the podcast to help me reach some key goals I have.
With your support you’ll help me:
- Lease a studio space
- Invest in new podcast equipment
- Roll out social media advertising to help grow podcast listenership
- Cover any incurred travel costs for guests
What you’ll get in return
In return for your support, you’ll receive the below:
- An ad script written by me and approved by you
- A recorded ad (voiced by me) lasting one to two minutes and placed in the middle of the podcast episode*
- A “thank you to our sponsor…” mention in the episode show notes with link to your website
- A mention as sponsor in your sponsored episode promotion across my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok accounts. Your social account will also be tagged where possible.
*I’ll let you know which episode your ad will appear and who the guest is. If there is a conflict you’d like to avoid I can place your ad in another episode.
So who’s listening to Dishin’ It? Here’s what I can tell you:
- 83% of listeners are based in the UK with 54% in Scotland
- 65% of listeners are female and 35% male
- Listeners are aged between 23 and 44
Looking for more exposure?
Maybe you want to sponsor more episodes or have a mini-series idea you’d like to explore. I’m all for keeping the sponsorship offering flexible to fit your requirements and would love to hear your ideas. Get in touch and let’s get the ball rolling.
Not looking to sponsor but wish to support the podcast? You can buy me a Ko-fi to help cover the costs of running the podcast.
Sound like a potential match? If you would like to sponsor Dishin’ It, do get in touch and let’s see how we can work together.