The Tippling House adds another festive cocktail to the mix this year.
Sharing its recipe for its ‘Port of Call’ cocktail, owner Adrian Comes shared: “I love the mulled wine flavours this drink gives off. Its look is almost as appealing as the palate, and this being a batch-friendly recipe means you can fill a punch bowl at parties by adding a zero onto each measurement.”
What you need:
- 25ml Jindea Single Estate Tea Gin
- 25ml Ruby Port
- 20ml Cranberry Juice
- 20ml Freshly-Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 10ml Cinnamon Syrup
- Mint sprig, blackberries and a cinnamon stick to garnish
- Icing sugar to dust
- Goblet / wine glass
- Crushed ice
How to make:
- Add all ingredients to a stemmed goblet/wine glass, along with crushed ice, and churn to mix
- Top off the glass with more crushed ice and add a mint spring, blackberries and cinnamon stick as garnishes
- Dust with icing sugar for that wintery effect
For more recipes, visit my dedicated recipes page for more cooking and drinks inspiration and if want to be kept in the loop, subscribe to my Foodletter to receive food content straight into your inbox.
Stay safe and eat well.