It’s been a wee while since I’ve shared a guest recipe, so in the season of goodwill, Cameron at Boozy Events shares his recipe for his go to festive cocktail this year.
“One of our top voted cocktails this year, ‘Partridge in a Pear Tree’, featured in our festive virtual masterclasses this year” says Founding Director Cameron.
“It’s a pear and vodka based drink with a beautiful combination of cloves, star anise, elderflower, and lemon. It’s the perfect palette cleanser in between courses of a big Christmas turkey dinner!”.
What you need:
- 25ml vodka
- 25ml Pear Syrup
- 12.5ml Elderflower Syrup
- 1x whole Lemon
- 2-3 cloves
- Soda water
- Cocktail shaker
- HI-ball glass
- Star Anise and lemon twist to garnish
How to make:
- Add all ingredients to the shaker except soda water
- Fill the shaker with ice, seal shake and shake for 5 seconds
- Pour all contents over fresh ice into hi-ball and top off with soda
- Finally place in a Stroodle straw and add the garnish gently on top of the drink
For more recipes, visit my dedicated recipes page for more cooking and drinks inspiration and if want to be kept in the loop, subscribe to my Foodletter to receive food content straight into your inbox.
Stay safe and eat well.